About Direct Car Hire Excess
- Peace of Mind Against Financial Loss
- Cost-Effective and Flexible Car Hire Excess Insurance
- Protection on Single and Multi-Trips
Who Are We?
We are Direct Car Hire Excess and work as a specialised and experienced team, we provide our customers with a professional, seamless, first-class service. We cover European and Worldwide car hire agreements, except for rentals in Armenia, Dominican Republic, Iceland, and Jamaica.
- Professional and experienced within car hire excess insurance
- FCA authorised and regulated
- Passionate about the protection of our customers
- 24 Hour Support
What Do We Offer?
We are proud to provide protection to our customers from the possible financial implications that excess costs can incur.
We provide cost-effective and flexible car hire excess insurance policies to cover both single and multiple trips abroad; all at competitive prices. We are a trading style of Strategic Insurance Services Limited who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- Comprehensive, cost-effective and flexible car hire excess insurance
- Different benefit schedules to suit your needs
- Single and multi-trip insurance in Europe and Worldwide
- Free no-obligation online quote
- Easy claim process
At Direct Car Hire Excess, we believe that protecting our customers from unprecedented excess fees is important.
Our mission is to give our customers peace of mind that they are protected in the case of car hire excess charges. We want to give our customers the best protection and knowledge knowing that we are here to help. We have made our prices cost-effective and flexible, as well as making the claims process easy for all of our customers.
At Direct Car Hire Excess, we have a variety of company values that we believe brings you, as the customer, the best and most fair service:
We believe that the customer always comes first, and their financial protection is important
At the heart of our company are our dedicated, professional and experienced staff who are here to help you with any queries you may have
Providing cost-effective and flexible car hire excess insurance to give our customer the ultimate protection
Frequently Asked Questions
- aged between 21 and 84 years inclusive, and
- who holds a full and valid, internationally recognised driving licence,
- who secures a car rental excess via their credit or debit card, and
- who is eligible to rent and drive the rental vehicle and able to adhere to the terms of the car rental agreement.
This policy is not valid if you are unable to meet all the eligibility criteria noted above.