Worldwide Insurance Car Hire Excess
Travelling abroad frequently? Hiring a car every time you land at your destination? You can avoid paying for car hire excess insurance every time you travel by investing in worldwide car hire excess insurance with us. Make sure you are protected automatically every time you hire a car abroad with one easy policy. As well as worldwide cover, we offer a European policy too.
If you’re somebody who rents cars abroad frequently you will be no stranger to the incredibly high excess fees some firms dictate – as high as £2,000 in some cases. Save yourself from being out of pocket should you need to claim whilst driving abroad on any of your trips and invest in worldwide car hire excess insurance.
Worldwide Car Excess Insurance
Many people are reluctant to take out a worldwide policy, concerned that it is an expensive way to protect your car hire experience overseas. However, cover with Direct Car Hire Excess starts at just 12p a day and we will always give you our best price for your worldwide, European or annual cover.
Worldwide car hire excess insurance is a stress-free way of ensuring peace of mind when renting a vehicle abroad. If you need to make a claim throughout the policy period, this can be done from anywhere in the world by visiting our online claims portal. You can view your claim at any time.
Choose US for Worldwide Car Insurance Excess Cover
What makes Direct Car Hire Excess different? We can offer you worldwide excess cover wherever you are on the globe and for however long suits you. Each policy is created around the specific needs of each customers, meaning you get a tailored worldwide excess insurance policy.
Whatever type of policy you take out with us you are promised incredible customer care, as well as:
- Window cover
- Tyre cover
- Admin charge cover
As well as a range of other benefits depending on your level of cover with us.
|Currency*||GBP, EUR or USD||GBP, EUR or USD||GBP, EUR or USD|
|From**||£/€/$1.80 per day||£/€/$2.25 per day||£/€/$2.63|
|Admin Charge Cover||✔||✔||✔|
|Personal Accident Cover||✖||✔||✔|
|Personal Possessions Cover||✖||✔||✔|
|Drop Off Charges||✖||✔||✔|
|Lock Out Cover||✖||✖||✔|
|Road Rage Cover||✖||✖||✔|
|In Country Rental||✖||✖||✔|
Latest Blog Posts
- Austria is known as being a pricey destination and the expense can often be a bit of a shock to first-time visitors. But if you can look beyond the price and embrace the pure beauty of the alpine country then Austria is a spectacular holiday destination. If you’re on ...
- Driving in France is pretty simple, apart from driving on the opposite side of the road if you’re from the UK even so once you’ve got to grips with it you’ll be zooming around the French Riviera in no time. It’s definitely the best way to explore the country ...
- Having kids shouldn’t stop you from going on adventures. Taking them with you is just part of the journey and experiencing new things with them is a feeling you can’t beat. Hiring a car can be a lifesaver when traveling with kids in tow, it’s more flexible and you ...
Car Hire Excess Insurance Annual Policy FAQs
• How much will an worldwide insurance policy cover me for?
At Direct Car Hire Excess we offer our customers three levels of cover; Basic, Standard and Deluxe. The amount of excess depends on the cover you take out with us but ranges from £3,000 to £50,000. A breakdown of cover can be found in the benefits schedule.
• What countries are covered with a worldwide excess policy?
Excluding Armenia, Iceland, Jamaica, and the Dominican Republic all other countries are covered under the worldwide policy. You can also opt for European cover if this suits your travel arrangements better.
• Are there any limitations on who can purchase worldwide cover?
All of our policies are available to purchase by customers aged between 21 and 84 years (inclusive). As long as you have a full and valid driving license that is recognised globally and a debit or credit card to make payment, we can cover you.
• How can I make a worldwide excess insurance claim?
• How do I cancel my worldwide excess insurance?
You can cancel your worldwide excess policy within 14 days of purchasing the cover. You can cancel within the 14 days and no later than the start date of cover shown in your documents.